Sunday, October 4, 2009

"There's God"

Today we took 2 cars to church. Glenn had to be there early and that meant me and the three precious children rode together a little later. Sunday mornings in our home have for some really strange reason become a little stressful and it makes me angry. The children push each other's buttons all morning long and in turn my button gets pushed. It continues in the car.

So we are going down the road with someone getting on someone's nerves and the others making sure they are heard ....translated being really loud. When out of the blue and completely out of context Kendall says, "There's God". I drove a few more feet and replayed her words in my mind trying to figure out where that came from or if that was really what she said. I asked her what she said and she told me "There's God". I asked her why and she said, "'Cause that tree reminded me of God". hummmmmm......

In the midst of caos, confusion and even fussing God is there. Sometimes we need to interrupt ourself and see Him. Now we might turn back to our caos, but at least we remind ourself that He's there. (here)

No comments:

Post a Comment