Tuesday, January 13, 2009

It's Just Me

I have seen some of these 'tagging' ideas and have loved reading and learning about people. It is fun. So, since I have nothing else to officially blog, i though I would do a few facts that are Just Me.

I am afraid of frogs.
I love puppies.
I am the oldest of 2 girls.
I have been a Christian for 29 years!
I was in my high school's drill team.
I have broken my left thumb...twice.
I have to have the bed made in the morning before I get dressed.
My favorite candy is Junior Mints.
I HATE KETCHUP.
I love tomatoes.
I married the only man I have ever loved.
I loose stuff all of the time....especially keys.
Mornings are my enemies.
My mouth is so big, I can put my complete fist in it.
Laughing is my favorite thing to do.
I had 2 miscarriages.
I never found out what sex my children were before I had them. I was surprised.
I have a very high pain tolerence. It is sometimes scary.
I have migrain headaches.
Dr. Pepper was made just for me....I think.
I love to clean really dirty stuff.
I LOVE SURPRISES. I love surprising people and being surprised.

and that is Just Me.

1 comment:

  1. this whole fist in the mouth thing - that's just crazy.

    I feel like my mouth is small compared to others. My jaw always feels like it's going to get stuck if i open it any wider.

    Frogs always like to hang out in our pool at night - the thought of one of those swimming up to me and attaching to my leg is frightening. Therefore i only swim during the day!! Problem Solved.

    ReplyDelete